
whodunnit?!
Last weekend there was a little trouble at the Chateaux LeBaron: a little murder trouble, that is...
And the usual suspects? Just your typical Hollywood riffraff:
Highlights of the evening:
- Getting dressed up, of course!
- Discovering my husband has some pretty mean acting chops! I liked it best when he dramatically exclaimed, "Enjoy your dinner....you murderers!!!"
- Ivonde and Hack staying completely in character the entire evening!
(mom you rocked the swedish accent!)
- Taking pictures of Ruthie: (it went a little something like this...)
me: "mom, strike a pose."
ruthie: "i don't know what to do! what should i do?"
me: "something sexy, i guess"
ruthie: "oh! i don't know how to be sexy!" (and cue clicking camera....)
ruthie: "i don't know what to do! what should i do?"
me: "something sexy, i guess"
ruthie: "oh! i don't know how to be sexy!" (and cue clicking camera....)
well, ruthie...apparently you do....
....apparently you do....
14 comments:
Way funny. Wish I could've seen it for real!
the pics of mom are DEFINITELY the b.e.s.t.
oh Ruth Ann is cracking me up!! And she always wonders where her kids got such showmanship....Looks way fun. Who ended up being the murderer??
Carrie, I would tell you....but then i'd have to kill you....bwahahahah!
who dunnit? all the evidence points to hi voltage... the blue boa, the suspicious gaze, the white gloves, and the most incriminating evidence of all... the cackling laughter...
HA! I love it. I can't wait to see you all next month! Yea for Thanksgiving!!! :D
oh RuthAnn I love it! You have some awesome sexy poses. I had no idea! Now I see your true colors. That looks like a really fun evening.
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at this murder party. I'll never look at your mom the same--like when she's conducting RS! haha! Your family is just too much fun!
I had a hoot... even though I'm a little freaked out by all those pics. I didn't know I had such a violent streak in me. Two murders? Sheesh... - Brooke
Tell your mom she looks HOT!
What a fun party! We LOVE How to Host a Murder parties and it looks like you really had a great one... everyone sure got into it! How fun. I love that you talked your parents into joining in; we tried once while we were living with my parents and they said they were too "old". :) Looks like a great time.
you would steal my idea and have a murder party...it's just like you to that sort of thing. How dare you!!!!!!
too bad you didn't even think to invite us...(tears and tears)
Hahaha, Mom looks awesome! When I did a murder mystery game this past weekend, a kid had a fake mustache on and was trying to tell the group something, but his mustache was making it hard for him to speak, so he told us to hold on for a second and just ripped the 'fakial' off. When he started talking again I interrupted him after a second and said, "Oh hey, when did you shave?"
Hey Mary it is Lindsay Jager, I found your blog in a round about way, anyway it is cute and fun to see you and your family. I was suprised to see Dalton in one of your pics..I guess you never know who is friends it is such a small world. I thought I would say hello!
Post a Comment