Thursday, October 16, 2008

Witches Tea Party

For this week's YW activity, the Leaders decided to have a witches tea party for all the girls. Every one was obliged to wear their best witch get-up and we were promised some spooky treats as well. This is what we found.....

The entire Coven


Fleshy Cheese Ball

Chubby Lady Fingers

Ogre booger snot

Gnome bones (arms and legs only)

Hairy Goblin Ears

(Abnormally delicious) Brain

Spiderweb Pie

Hocus Pocus!

....And Poisoned Apples to seal the deal....


9 comments:

nicole b said...

well, I'll be darned if the MiaMaids didn't out-do themselves here! Glad you had a turn-out--we had 3 laurels come. What exactly are the hairy goblin ears? And the brain, I'm assuming is some kind of jello? creepy, but delicious, I'm sure.

Carrie said...

Thought you were one of the YW in that top pic--you sassy young thing!! Looks like so much fun--these are such great ideas--glad you documented them on your blog. Is that bottom pic "a caramel apple" (said with a gross accent? ;)

Krista said...

ooh. the food looks delish and totally grosses me out when I read what it is...What a fun party. You look like a hot witch!

Flori said...

The girls say you don't make a very good witch. You're too pretty. Too bad they never saw all those warts you had removed years ago... :)

Mariposa said...

carrie,

yes...."is naice car-a-mel appeel..."

eeeheeeheeehee!!!!!
(my best witch cackle!)

{z} said...

well...not so sure if it's a good thing or a bad...but you make one dang witch!;)

A Momma said...

That food makes me want to barf. You are so good at fun parties! Hey, I'll be there for 3 weeks over x-mas so lets hang.

MBurt said...

Ahh, the wicked witch doesn't seem so wicked now! Who was the chef at your party. I am impressed

Kaha Tahi said...

Hey there Sorella! :) I LOVE the pictures...what creative food you have created! :) How are you doing? I love your blog. By the way, I use to get onto the other site (Sorella and your brother) but I think they have privatized it? Anyway, email me sometime! I have a blog, but it's private, so send me your email address so I can add you onto our blog! :) Ti voglio bene, JPacini