Perhaps the reason I haven't posted for so long is because I have been held hostage in my own home--continually terrorized by the creepy insects and vermin invading my space. If you don't believe me, just take a look at this and this!! If that doesn't make you all gaggy inside, I don't know what does. (The second picture/blog is practically an identical account to what I underwent in my own home).
If you're stomach is reeling a bit, take a minute to regain your composure by reviewing some of the less revolting things we've been up to. Go ahead...scroll on...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Umm... dee-sturbing. What's your dill?
Ewww, grosss. Good luck with that. Here's our blog - greergallery.blogspot.com. Thanks for the recipe.
mare, I don't dare to look at "this" and "this" sorry. I believe you, it's something spooky I'm sure. signed your sister the wuss. (how do you spell that?)
I love it. That was the first thing dad said to me on our Monday morning phone call. "We caught the mouse on Easter morning!" Nothing like defeating the enemy, as long as you're not the one cleaning the traps, right? aack.
Post a Comment