Saturday, March 29, 2008

I know you've all been secretly hoping that I wouldn't follow my normal trend of monthly blogging...i mean, honestly, who would stay friends with me if they had to look at Dell Schanze's face for one more minute? Not me. That's why I'm posting LOTS of new pictures and bits of useless information. If you do, perchance, get sick of my face, too, I won't take it personally. But, I can't promise I'll get on the ball like I am now, and give you something lovely to gaze upon. This face is as good as it gets. well...let's hope sometimes better.

Here's to better blogging....

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I just remember that the Livingstone cousins all had jean jackets with New Kids on the Block puff painted on. I was soooooo jealous. I also stared lovingly at that same poster but I have to say- you're a sicko for kissing a poster. :) Love ya.