Sunday, March 23, 2008

Totally Awesome Governor!?!


For those of you who haven't heard, "Super" Dell Schanze is running for UT governor. (I know, I know... Did you throw up in your mouth a little bit, too?)

I was searching for the interview I saw on abc this last thursday night so I could post it here, but instead I found something better: his very own blog!

read here for "The Best Interview Ever Done!" (and other Totally Awesome entries)

http://dellschanze.blogspot.com/

If you happen to find the video, please pay close attention as to what makes him such a great candidate. It goes something like this:

Schanze: I'm perfect for governor because I'm a hero.

Blankenfeld: You're a hero? (practically gasping)

Schanze: Darn right!

Blankenfeld: Why are you a hero?

Schanze: What do you mean "Why am I a hero?"

Blankenfeld: What defines you as a hero?

Schanze: Because I just am! There are LOTS of people who want to be me!

Blankenfeld: .............

uh-huh. exactly.

Happy voting!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

totally seeck...how does he think that anyone actually likes him?? well, besides you and Rob Christensen. Classic ego though right?!

Jordan said...

Holy crap! I actually read through his blog to see if anything he said might have any merit. Seems to me he spends his writing space complaining about how people treat him or talking about how great he thinks he is. I still haven't watched the whole thing, but here's the link to the abc interview. http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=E33BEC58-31A2-4D2D-A27A-FA43FA0BA81F&gsa=true
Scary.

Krista said...

mare, I think I can speak for a lot of us out there. I'm "totally" scared you aren't going to post for another month and I'll have to keep looking at this dorky dork of a guy as I check on your blog. Please post another "awesome" post in its place very soon.
ps I have to word verify on your blog and it's no fun, making me not like to comment on it.