So...I am totally stealing that title from my friend, Jordan, who really is THE goddess of sewing, but for the sake of a great blog title, I'll use it anyway.Pretty much the only people who read my blog are the members of my family and my loyal friends. Thanks, guys... So, without sounding too repetitive, click here and here and here to see what the ladies enjoyed down in sunny SG for the weekend.
If you're feeling a bit lazy and can't seem to muster up the strength to read one more blog entry about sewing! just know that bags were sewn, aprons donned and sassy attitudes reigned. If you're a woman, you are SO jealous that you couldn't attend. If you're a man you most likely stopped reading this entry when you saw the title. no hard feelings, though.
BTW, when is the last time you got to rock the serger and own the Brother? That's what I thought. Go on a sewing retreat and rekindle your seamstress love.
Sincerely,
your sewing machine.
2 comments:
Your words are quite convincing. However, that picture doesn't sell me on the fact that you were happy with your creation.
Mary, I love your blog! You seriously crack me up! I miss you and we need to get together soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment