http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=58&sid=3034862
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lest ye be confused, we are the Brauns. We are the modern family; The "Brangelina" or "Vaughniston", if you will, of the Salt Lake Valley. Two families, LeBaron and Braun, brought together to create a perfect and complete whole. This is our blog and it is...amazing...
15 comments:
Oh I love her! She is so cute waving to everyone and dancing around full of energy. So, so cute! I heart Tillie Braun :)
She is such a performer, I love it! How great that she isn't shy or reserved on stage! She really looks adorable.
Mary - I saw it in live action! Why I was watching Studio 5, I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it was their "paper trends" segment, or the guy talking about empty-nesters. Or maybe it was just Jane's naptime and I was procrastinating housework. I think I've watched the show like three times. But what an unexpected treat! Tillie was definitely the cutest of all those girls, and definitely the most willing to perform. Honestly, she is adorable. I loved it!
How cute! And, I love your haircut! You look great.
what a little star! that's way cute. Sisi watched it too.
you guys have the cutest girl ever! she must get it from her parents... love you guys!
I loved it. She really is such a star. Gracie started saying her name today when we were watching it. Hooray!
Somebody call the cute police and give that girl a ticket!! "Says here she won three dollars downtown to the talent show!"
The girls watched it with me and were ecstatic to have a famous cousin who has actually been on TV!! Do you think I should tell them about the time Dad let me be in a pizza commercial?
Ok, Tom and I were busting a gut while we watched this. What a little ham. Obviously they loved her since the majority of the camera time was spent on her. I love the twirls! I love her.
Seriously that was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Look at how comfortable she was in front of the camera. I love it! She is so dang cute!
She looks so cute Maury! Desiree and Evelyn loved hanging out with her last week.
Mary, Tillie is so super cute. I love the haircut of yours, it is brave! Fun to learn about Shabbyapple, have you ever bought an adult dress from them. Thanks for letting me view your blog. Marinda
What a cute little clip! I watch so much more TV now with Ella. I'll just flip it on while I'm nursing and I usually catch Studio 5 but didn't this time. I'm so glad you posted it. :) How is thejob treating you? I'm assuming you still work for shabby apple...
She could not be cuter. So there.
-Brooke
Mary ~ what a little doll!! She is adorable! So full of life and excitement. Good job mommy (and daddy)you've got a star!
Post a Comment