
Confession: I watched "17 Again" and laughed. a lot. Way better than I thought it was going to be so was left pleasantly surprised and even thought about watching it again. Afterall, only $1.07 with redbox. (then realized I'm too cheap, so took it back on time).
Confession: It is nearly impossible for me to avoid the "Little Debbie" snacks display at the grocery store. My strong will (yes, I have one sometimes) is the only thing saving me from being 400 lbs.
Confession: I farted at the doctor's office b/c I wasn't expecting the midwife to come in so soon, then i blamed it on the baby. don't think she was fooled.
11 comments:
I loved 17 again! It was hilarious. We miss the Braun fam! We'll have to get together again soon :)
You are the funniest girl I've EVER met. That is too funny about the Dr. trip.
BTW- I LOVE your new pics on your sidebar. You look amazing Mary!
loves...
I farted at church on Sunday when I was talking to another Sunday School teacher....a man. I just said excuse me and walked away. Ha
You are shameless, in case you haven't been told that before. :) I love it.
My hubby is a huge sucker for Little Debbie snacks too---must be a genetic thing huh?!
So, I need copy of your gorgeous family pic up on your sidebar--will you email me a copy for the new family book I'm making for my kids?
I LOVE little debbie snacks too. So does Justin. At Justin's parent's house they are called Crisco cakes. YUM. On a scale from 1-10 how bad did it smell?
Oh, you better send me of that picture at the top too when you send one to Carrie.
I bet it was an 8 if you felt you had to blame the baby. There is nothing worse than being gassy at the girlie doctor. There is no refuge from the storm.
I'm laughing so hard about the farting. You crack me up! I liked 17 again too and no likey of little debbie snacks. If I ever get any as a gift, now I know who to give them too. (And yes, my uncle used to give them to me for xmas.)
Mary, you're hilarious! I love your family pictures - darling!
Boa tarde Família Braun! O nosso endereço é patrickandjamiejohnson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment