
Go Go Girl
and this sweet little girl's dress: (canary)

The Shin-Dig starts Saturday morning at 10am and will go until 2pm. Bring your friends and family to make it an all-around event!
We'll have yummy food, fun music, and, as already promised, great mirrors and your own cheerleading section to let you know just how awesome you really look!
If you live far away or just have other plans....no worries! I made this free shipping code just for you: LeBaronNeedsDress (exp. 11/14/08)
Hope to see you there!




4 comments:
I'll be there Mary, can't wait. I almost came today. I was just so excited. Loveya
Miss Mary,
I don't think I will make it to you party. Although the dress do look very stylish. I did want to say hi, and see you were doing. You can check out my if you like and maybe we could be blog buddies. Think about and I look forward to hearing from you.
Eric Crane
www.ericnkrysta.blogspot.com
I usually don't speak or write that terribly. Spelling errors are always funny though right?
Bummer that we live so far away, but sweet for the free shipping code. I'll have to check these out.
Post a Comment