So...I guess I was just curious. This is what came up on "Urban Dictionary" when I googled "Lebraun": (please make the following words a part of your daily vernacular).
1. Lebraun
A ballerific high-school basketball player who aint goin to college.
Man, Lebraun ain't goin to college
what does "ballerific" mean? Funny you should ask. I have that definition right here:
1. ballerific
Ballerific is a way of life. If you are ballerific, you have to dress like a player, have tons of girls, nice cars, and a good street rep. You also have to play basketball.
"Man, that kid John is ballerific""Ballerific John is the MAN"
"Everyone wants to be ballerific"
hmm...sounds like me...read on...
2. ballerific
another word for pimptastic....the stupidest word ive ever thought of.
man spider man 2 looks like a ballerific movie
"pimptastic? stupid?" I know! That's what I said!
1. pimptastic
the art of being pimp and fantastic all at the same time. From the latin word pimpus tastificus.
O snap, did you just see Mike Dean wit all the ladies, he is just ooo pimptastic.
pimpus tastificus? Okay...pretty stupid.
What did you find when you googled your name?
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
nothing but lame stuff about other people. sometimes my email goes to people's spam box... my graduate secretary wanted to know if my name means anything bad. it doesn't. it just doesn't mean anything. :)
well--boring but it's all just stuff about ME :) :) I must be like a celebrity or something! It's almost all press release info from my days at ASU and some current UofU info from my dance teaching. OK--there is a realtor and an animal rights activist or something random like that with my name. Sick--get your own names ladies!!
My name is way too common. Appartently, I am the lead in a movie called in a movie called Vacancy. And I'm a ten-year-old boy.
I am so happy to have found all of my favorite LeBarons online.
I love and miss you! Will you tell your family hi from me, my ma and Parker?
Love, Courtnie Checketts
I'm sorry to be dead to your blog. I guess I'm having writer's cramps (def: a little worse than writer's block)
When do I get to see you?
Post something new already! Don't you know I have nothing better to do? I would like to get a life, but well, don't hold your breath.
I didn't even have to google my name. I met another Margaret Gardner last week when I went to get my power turned on. It was craziness. Are you ever surprised when people with your name look totally different than you do- I guess that's why she goes by Margaret and I go by Maggie- okay, I'm getting dumb. If you post something new I'll post something new.
Post a Comment